Terms and Conditions of Genki Membership Program
Last update on 30th September 2019
This Genki Membership Program is operated by Genki Sushi Singapore Pte Ltd (“Genki Sushi”). The Genki Membership Program is a cardless points -rewards program via the Genki Sushi mobile application (“Genki Sushi Mobile App” or “Mobile App”). An applicant, Pre-Member or a Genki Sushi Member (as defined below) who participates in the Genki Membership Program hereby confirms that he/she agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein below and as may be amended by Genki Sushi from time to time.
Genki Membership Application:
- The applicant is required to download the Genki Sushi Mobile APP and register as a pre-member (“Pre-Member”) with a valid Singapore registered mobile number and valid email address at the “Sign Up” section. Each valid mobile number and email address can be registered once only. Genki Sushi Mobile APP and the Genki Member’s Account are only applicable to mobile devices using iOS 8.0 or above and Android 4.4 or above.
- The applicant must be aged eighteen (18) years or older. Each person may apply for one Genki Membership Program account only (“Genki Member’s Account”). If you are thirteen (13) years or older but under the age of eighteen (18) years, you should review these Terms and Conditions with your parent or guardian to make sure you and you parent or guardian understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions. Should the parent or guardian not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you shall not apply and/or register a Genki Member’s Account and/or participate in the Genki Membership Program.
- In order to apply for a Genki Member’s Account, the applicant must complete all mandatory fields in the application form in full and provide true and accurate information. Genki Sushi will not process any incomplete or inaccurate application and reserves the right to decline any application for a Genki Member’s Account at its sole discretion and without giving any reason whatsoever.
- To be eligible for Genki Club membership application, the Pre-Member is required to accumulate spending of S$120 on one (1) Genki Member’s Account within any 62-day time period commencing from the date the applicant is successfully registered as a Pre-Member.
- The cumulative spending amount is calculated based on the nett spending (subtotal amount) while 10% service charge, prevailing goods and services tax (“GST”) and all other promotional offers and discounts are excluded from the calculation.
- Only spending at Genki Sushi in Singapore will be counted towards the cumulative spending amount, spending via third party delivery (such as GrabFood) will not be counted.
- The Genki Member ID (i.e. the barcode on the Mobile App) must be presented upon payment to record the transaction. The entire transaction will be recorded on one (1) Genki Member’s Account only. No transaction will be recorded in any Genki Member’s Account after payment under any circumstances.
- Spending recorded in different Genki Member’s Accounts cannot be combined.
- Record of cumulative spending in a Genki Member’s Account will be updated within the next business day after the transaction. The Pre-Member can check his/her transaction history via the Genki Sushi Mobile APP. Genki Sushi’s records is final and conclusive.
- Any spending at Genki Sushi before the Pre-Member has become a Genki Member is not eligible for earning any Genki reward points.
- After the Pre-Member has accumulated spending of S$120 in one (1) Genki Member’s Account within the 62-day period specified above, he/she will automatically be promoted to a Genki Club Member.
Genki Club and Genki Premium Members (“Members”):
- The Genki Club membership and the Genki Premium membership are valid for one year only. Only virtual Genki Card in mobile device will be issued.
- Members can login to the Genki Sushi Mobile APP to check the expiry date of the Genki points. In order to safeguard the rights and privileges of the Members, Genki Sushi will send the membership expiry date before expiration of membership.
- Upon expiration of the membership, (i) if the Genki Club/ Genki Premium Member satisfies the relevant membership requirements, his/her membership will be automatically renewed; or (ii) if the Genki Club/ Genki Premium Member fails to maintain the relevant membership requirements, then (a) the Genki Premium Member may be placed as a Genki Club Member or Pre-Member (depending on his/her cumulative spending); and (b) the Genki Club Member will be placed as a Pre-Member.
- The Member is solely responsible for the safe keeping of his/her Genki Member’s Account details and password and shall not disclose or divulge such information to any third party.
- Genki Sushi is not liable for any loss or damages suffered by the Member arising from the loss, theft or use of his/her Genki Member’s ID or password.
- If there is any suspicious or irregular activity or transaction relating to his/her Genki Member’s Account, please immediately contact Genki Sushi Customer Service at 6950 2178 (Monday to Friday: 10am – 6pm); alternatively please write in to [email protected]
- The Genki Member’s Account is not transferable, assignable or combinable between accounts and is for that Member’s personal use and benefit only. Verification of Member’s mobile number may be required.
- The Member’s privileges cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts and gift vouchers.
- Except where otherwise provided, a Member is entitled to earn Genki reward points (“Points”) upon purchasing regular-priced items at Genki Sushi outlets in Singapore. Points are calculated based on the total net amount of the transaction. The amount of 10% service charge and prevailing GST will not be counted in calculating Points earned for any transaction. Points can be earned via dine-in and takeaway purchase, excluding any third-party purchases such as GrabFood delivery.
- To enjoy the privileges, the Member must present the Genki Member ID via barcode on Mobile APP at the time of payment. If the Genki Member ID cannot be presented at the time of payment, in no event will/can Points be earned or used for that transaction.
- Points earned will be credited to the respective Genki Member’s Account within next business day after the transaction.
- Points used will be deducted from the Genki Member’s Account instantly. The expiry date of all Points is the same as that of the individual’s Genki Club / Genki Premium membership. All unused points will be void upon expiration of his/her Genki membership.
- Points cannot be transferred, assigned whatsoever to other individual(s) or Genki Member’s Account, and cannot be combined with other Genki Member’s Account.
- Genki Sushi’s record (including but not limited to the record of points balance in each Genki Member’s account) is conclusive and final and binding on the Member.
- The Member has no right to participate in the constitution, operation or management of the Genki Membership Program or have any right in or any claim to any assets of Genki Sushi.
- Each Member is responsible for keeping Genki Sushi updated on their correct mobile phone number and email address. Genki Sushi is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of the Member’s failure to notify Genki Sushi of any change of mobile phone number and email address.
- The Member may terminate his/her membership by giving Genki Sushi seven (7) working days’ prior written notice. All unused points will then be void and his/her membership will be terminated.
- In the event of any breach of the Terms and Conditions of the Genki Membership Program, or the use of the Genki Member’s Account is unauthorized or arises from any act of misconduct (unlawful, fraudulent or otherwise), Genki Sushi has the right to stop one’s participation in the Genki Membership Program and/or immediately terminate one’s Genki membership or his/her application (with or without notice). Genki Sushi will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom. Genki Sushi further reserves the right to take any action for recovery of any losses suffered by Genki Sushi as a result of the breach of the Terms and Conditions of Genki Membership Program and/or abuse of the Genki Member’s Account.
- Genki Sushi reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of Genki Membership Program or substitute or revoke any rights and/ or privilege without prior notice. All changes or amendments are effective once announced on the Genki Sushi website or Genki Sushi Mobile APP. All applicants, Pre-Members and Members shall regularly check whether the Terms and Conditions of Genki Membership Program has been modified or any rights and/or privilege has been substituted or revoked. An applicant’s, Pre-Member’s or Member’s continued use of Genki Sushi Mobile APP and/or participation in the Genki Membership Program indicates his/her acceptance of any change to the Terms and Conditions of Genki Membership Program and/or substitution and/or revocation of rights and/or privilege. In case of any dispute, the decision of Genki Sushi shall be final.
- Genki Sushi reserves the right to terminate the Genki Membership Program and/or its operation at its sole discretion at any time with reasonable notice. All rights and/or privileges of an applicant, Pre-Member or Member shall cease upon termination and Genki Sushi will not be liable for any loss or damages resulting therefrom and/or in connection therewith.
- Not every applicant, Pre-Member and/or Member will be eligible to participate in all promotions and Genki Sushi may from time to time impose other limitations on his/her participation in any promotion. The applicant, Pre-Member and/or Member taking part in any promotion shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the applicable terms and conditions which may be imposed by Genki Sushi in relation to such promotion.
- In the event of any dispute arising from Genki Points, the Genki Member’s Account and/or the Genki Membership Program, Genki Sushi shall be the sole and final arbiter of such dispute and its decision shall be final and binding on the applicant, Pre-Member and/or Member.
- An applicant’s, Pre-Member’s or Member’s use of his/her Genki Member’s Account is deemed to be an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the Genki Membership Program.
©Genki Sushi Singapore Pte Ltd